Monday, July 20, 2009

it's been a while...

Gosh have'nt had the time to pop by here in ages! No idea why I decided to come by now anyway._. CTs just ended not too long ago....sigh really bad! Got to step up and discipline myself real good now. 4months, just one stretch left to perservere on and it's over! Let's do this!

On a side note.. my bball season is over!): Cant believe it all past so fast in this 6 years. But through all of this, I believed I have learned something from every player I played with, every coach I've trained under, making me what i am today. Makes me wonder sometimes why don't I display the spirit and discipline in my school work like I do on court. HOPEFULLY I CAN IN THIS CRUCIAL PERIOD OF TIME. sigh

Shall post again soooooooon, i hope!

-jiaaaaaaaaaaaaayou!

No comments:

Post a Comment